ISO 9001:2015 Certified
As one of the few ISO 9001:2015 Certified Staffing Companies, nTech is prepared to offer high quality and process driven delivery solutions which can scale. A primary lesson of ISO 9001:2015 is driving customer satisfaction. This ethos is at the forefront of our day-to-day operations.
Our entire delivery stack, from Recruiting Lifecycle, Job Management, Onboarding, Assignment Management, and Offboarding, is monitored and audited by an independent, worldwide International Organization for Standardization partner. These audits work to ensure proper measurement of KPI/Metrics, process implementation, and risk monitoring and remediation.
By utilizing an ISO 9001:2015 Certified organization, you can count on accountability and process improvement as a practice while ensuring customer satisfaction will drive our business decisions.
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Diversity and Inclusion is a pillar of the Future of Work. nTech promotes these practices everyday as a certified Minority Business Enterprise. Moreover, nTech’s President & Co-Founder, Surajit Sengupta, currently serves as the Assistant Vice Chair of the MBEIC within the Capital Region Minority Supplier Development council, working to build relationships between diverse & small organizations, buyers, and workers.
nTech is a previous NMSDC Supplier of the Year recipient and we value our relationship with the MBE community.
By utilizing nTech as your MBE partner you not only capture diversity spend requirements, but a supplier with deep roots and engagement within the MBE community.
Award Winning Partner
- Game Changer Award for Outstanding Program Performance: Presented to nTech for our work in a Fortune 100 MSP/VMS program, for our consistent performance across many labor categories. nTech was the only recipient of this award across the entire vendor stable.
- Best Value Supplier: Presented to nTech for our competitive rates versus our competition by a multi-billion-dollar healthcare payer organization.
- NMSDC Supplier of the Year: Presented to nTech as the Class II Supplier of the Year, among 450 suppliers eligible.
- Baltimore Business Journal Best Places to Work Nominee: Named a nominee by the BBJ as a top 25 place to work in greater Baltimore, MD.
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee: Our co-founders, Surajit Sengupta & Sridhar Kunadi, were nominated by E&Y for their work as business owners and entrepreneurs.
Negative attrition is one of the primary pain points of contingent staffing programs. Staffing suppliers who ignore this fact and do not engage their employees put your business at risk.
To combat this, nTech firmly understands the need to positively engage contingent workers throughout the lifecycle of their assignment. We believe in a hands-on approach to employee management through in-person visits, surveys, incentive programs, and overall reinforcement of the bond between nTech, the employee, and the client.
nTech has invested in industry leading automated technology platforms to drive this engagement and transform this feedback into results. We work with our employees and clients to not only catch problems before they arise, but to capture positive feedback to drive further engagement.
By utilizing nTech, you are hiring a supplier who understands the necessity of ongoing employee engagement, with a process which has been certified to ISO 9001:2015 standards.
W-2 Recruiting Practices
When an organization hires nTech to perform recruiting work on their behalf, we take this as an opportunity to be your ambassador in the labor market.
After a lengthy process of vetting, we appreciate that you, as a client, have entrusted us with a service contract. It is for this reason; we focus almost exclusively on placing nTech W-2 employees into your open roles. You have not vetted sub-contracting agencies and did not approve them – we take that fact seriously.
At any given time, nTech can demonstrate a 95%+ W-2 employee ratio, for contract or contract-to-hire positions.